Auntie Eli’s Tuesday Treat: Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies!
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
This recipe makes approximately 2 dozen cookies! First, be sure to preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- 1 egg
- 1 jar natural peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
In a small bowl, combine the ingredients until well combined. Roll small balls of dough, placing them spaced out on a prepared baking tray. Mark the cookies by pressing a fork down on them. Bake for 8 minutes in a preheated oven. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes before gently placing the cookies with a spatula on a cooling rack.
- Pacing cookies with on a cooling rack ensures that your cookies wont absorb moisture that the heat gives out
- Add strawberry jam on one cookie and close it like a sandwich with another
- If you would like to, you could also make your own peanut butter! (See below recipe).
Ingredients for Homemade Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Add ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
Enjoy, and be sure to tag @givemeastoria and @aunteelis so we can see your final product! See you next Tuesday, for what’s sure to be another delicious treat!