Things To Do, After 2AM in Astoria!
So what do you do? Well, we’ve compiled a little list of after 2am activities just for those night owls out there looking to venture. And with the summer nights still breezy and nice, there’s no better excuse to grab a pal and go for a walk.
Why not call a few friends and have a drink, or two? Here are some cool bars open late:
- Sweet Afton: A local sensation, this Irish style – beam exposed, wooden rustic – pub is an infusion of old and new with a chill vibe and a ‘secret garden’. The whiskeys are stacked and the beer is cold. Perfect for a spirit. Perfect for a sleepless night.
Address: 30-09 34th St, Astoria, NY 11103Phone:(718) 777-2570
Open: Mon – Fri 4 to 4am: Sat – Sun 10:30 to 4am.
- Brik Bar Lounge & Kitchen: Exposed brick, TV’s lining the walls and lighting just right for those late night drinks. This place is always buzzing, with a casual feel. Burgers and bites are delicious and the space is great.Address: 32-16 Steinway St, Astoria, NY 11103
Phone: (718) 267-2745
Open: Mon – Fri: 12pm to 4am: Sat – Sun: 11am to 4am
And if you’ve had enough drinks and are wondering the streets feeling a little pecky, then why not grab a bite at these late night food stops:
- El Rey Del Taco Truck: It’s easy, just tell them to add everything and prepare yourself for one hell of a meal. Fiesta time is all the time with this Astoria trademark.Address: 3301 30th AveAstoria, NY 11103
Phone: (347) 754-2966
Open: Mon – Thur: 11am to 3am: Fri – Sat: 11am to 5am
- Souvlaki King of Astoria. It’s the simple things really. And this place has got those simple things down to a T. An Astoria staple, this place has exactly what you need on one of those late night outings. You’ll be licking your lips as you wait and take in the scent of that perfectly cooked meat. Lemon and salt, hot sauce, the simple things.Address: Corner of 31 St and 31 Ave Astoria, NY 11105
Phone: (347) 384-0217
Open: Thur – Sat: 9am to 5am. Sun-Wed: 9am to 11pm
- Bel Air Diner Astoria: Well you have to appreciate the good ol Diners, and there’s no diner that’s finer than Bel Air Astoria. Whatever your taste buds are craving after 2, you’ll find it there. Wanna just relax on your own? Bring a book or laptop and have a seat. Order a burger and a coffee and loose yourself.
Address: 31-91 21st St. Astoria NY, 11106
Phone: (718) 721-3160
Open: Mon – Sun: 4am to 3:59am
Ate too much? Drinks aren’t your thing? So why not pick up a sweat?
- Life Health & Fitness: A gym to suit all levels. Whether you’re a seasoned body builder or a cardio addict looking for a run, or even just a beginner trying to get fit on that time off. If you’re up and it’s past 2am, why not? Winners never say ‘tomorrow‘.Address: 37-11 35th Ave, Astoria, NY 11106
Phone: (718) 349-3494 | [email protected]
Open: Mon from 5:00 AM – Fri 11:00 PM | Sat and Sun 7AM – 10 PM.
And if working out or going out doesn’t quite fit, then a 2am stroll through a park may just be your best bet, and perhaps quite a romantic one at that.
- Astoria Park: It’s summer, in case you forgot. So why not go for a walk through the park? Admire the city views, or just grab a blanket with a loved one and cuddle up on the grass. The summer night breeze is perfect this time of year and you can’t go wrong with the park.Address: Astoria
Open: The park is open 24/7 however the track lights go off at 11:45pm with the Bridge lights soon after.
*Title Featured Image by Brian Via flickr.