Astoria Halloween Parade kicks off this Sunday!
The Annual Astoria Family Halloween Parade will take place this year on Sunday, October 21st at 12pm on Ditmars Blvd and 31st street. This annual parade has been enjoyed by hundreds of families for the last 13 years. What was started by a small group of moms has now become a staple in our community.
This year, kids will receive gift bags made possible by these wonderful sponsors.
Sponsors for this event include:
* Gym-Azing www.gym-azing.com/
* Let’s Play Playhouse www.letsplayplayhouse.com/
* Raising Astoria www.raisingastoria.com/
* Super Kickers www.superkickers.com
* The Brass Owl www.thebrassowl.com/
* A Child’s Daycation Playspace www.acdplayspace.com
* Lagree NY www.lagreeny.com/
* Wild Heart Performing Arts www.wildheartpas.com/
*Reflexion Dance and Fitness http://www.reflexiondance.com/
Arrive early, gift bags will be given out starting at 11:30am. Parade will start promptly at 12pm from Ditmars and 31st, heading to the Great Lawn at Astoria Park!
For more info check out: Astoria Halloween Parade
There Central Astoria is throwing an after party for families to enjoy.
The 3rd Annual Batty Over Halloween Celebration!
Sunday, October 21st, 2018 from 12:30 – 2:30 P.M. On The Great Lawn at Astoria Park
For more info visit official page: Central Astoria
We wish you a fun and spooky Halloween filled with lots of yummy treats and memories!